There’s brains to our brawn. The final piece of the puzzle.
Vital to any of our projects is the actual implementation and quality of workmanship which should not be overlooked. There are three key points within any project, all of which need to meet to create a perfect hülsta living environment:
- A perfectly engineered German product
- A perfectly designed living space tailored to the client's needs
- A technician to install the perfect living space!
If even one of the above points are missing then, regardless of how great the product is the client will be disappointed.
To be considered for the role of an Innerspace Technician you must have:
- Working experience of installing and managing luxury European kitchens and/or furniture.
- Project management experience along with great customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of building works, MEP and general construction industry knowledge.